The Padded Dog Harness differs from a collar in that it takes the strain off of your dog’s neck and distributes it across its chest and back. The main benefit of a harness, is that it prevents injuries to your dog’s trachea, especially if they have a tendency to pull on the leash.
Another great benefit the Padded Dog Harness has is that it gives you greater control over your dog, this can be useful if your dog is big or overly active. Going to a dog park becomes a way less daunting when your dog is wearing the Padded Dog Harness. You'll never have to worry about choking the dog or injuring them by pulling too hard.
The Padded Dog Harness allows for your dog to have a full range of motion and is very comfortable. If your dog likes going for a swim or get dirty often, don't worry as the harness is easily washable.
- No choking since the harness is not around the neck.
- Takes the strain off the neck of your dog.
- Prevents injuries from pulling.
- Greater control over your dog.
- The light reflective fibers increase visibility in the dark.
- The harness allows for a full range of motion.
- It is very comfortable for your dog.
|S||2.5cm / 1in||42-56cm / 16.5-22in|
|M||2.5cm / 1in||56-72cm / 22-28.5in|
|L||2.5cm / 1in||66-94cm / 26-37in|
|XL||2.5cm / 1in||80-122cm / 31.5-48in|